10 UNIQUE WAYS YOU WILL BENEFIT
- You can experience the entire Estate Planning Process before you commit yourself!
- You can be assured that “All The Right Questions” are asked so nothing is missed!
- You only pay if you see “True Value” in having legal documents that represent your wishes!
- You gain “Full Control” over your “Estate Planning Process”!
- You will spend “Less than Half” the money you would elsewhere for the same quality plan!
- You will spend “Less Time” and “Less Travel” than you would with any other Planning Process!
- You can start and stop your planning process so you can proceed at your own convenience!
- You can use your “Smart Phone” or any other portable device to create your Plan!
- You can “Update or Amend” your plan easily at any time in the future!
- You can “Refer Others” to us and generate earnings you can spend anywhere!
We offer you the option to complete your own personal estate plan without the involvement of an attorney or other professional. In most cases, you will find the process very easy to understand and the explanations are more than sufficient to guide you through the process.
Legal advice is available as an option. You may simply request that an attorney review your completed document to assure you that it appears to meet your objectives. Or you may ask the attorney to discuss with you the various options, and have the attorney make changes to the documents based upon your discussion. The fee for either of these additional options is indicated on the pricing schedule.
We provide you with the convenience and affordable fixed fee of an on-line estate planning service together with professional legal advice, if desired, and individually drafted estate planning documents to meet your unique needs.
We are available by telephone for mutually convenient weekend or evening appointments, as well as regular business hours.
Our fixed fee pricing structure includes all of the documents which the vast majority of individuals need to protect their loved ones.
Here’s an overview of our estate planning process:
- Fill in a simple questionnaire
- If Chosen: Estate Planning Attorney reviews your questionnaire
- If Chosen: Consultation with an Estate Planning Attorney
- Review draft documents
- Receive your documents with instructions to properly execute them
Here is an in-depth look at how our estate planning process works:
- Begin with a secure, simple questionnaire completed at your leisure, in one session or in as many sessions as you need, to ensure that all of your pertinent information is included in the decision-making process.
- Once this questionnaire is completed, an estate planning attorney will analyze your situation to make an initial determination regarding how your individual and family needs should be addressed in your estate plan.
- An informative consultation with an estate planning attorney will be scheduled at a time convenient for you. Your options, questions and concerns will be addressed. The discussion will be used by the estate planning attorney to devise an appropriate strategy for your individual and family situation.
- After the initial consultation, your draft estate planning documents are emailed to you. After you have reviewed your draft documents, a further consultation will be scheduled if needed.
- Now that your outstanding questions have been resolved, any necessary alterations will be made to your documents. Final estate planning documents will be mailed to you with detailed instructions on how to proceed with signing or executing your documents.
- Many people obtain living trusts from purely on-line services, but then do not “fund” their living trust. Only those assets formally transferred into the living trust will enjoy its benefits – for example, avoiding probate. Establishing a living trust and then failing to fund it is a waste of time and money, leaving your assets exposed to expensive and lengthy probate, as well as potential threats from creditors and others.
- We help you complete the final stages, wrapping up the process of ensuring your estate plan really does become effective, protecting your loved ones.